In order to meet this challenge of education, Shiksha Bharati established Shri Madhav College of Education and Technology. The B.Ed. College has been working to prepare teachers to successfully impart educational programmes with special emphasis on women empowerment. Madhav College of Education and Technology is recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). It is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Currently, 200 pupil-teachers are receiving training in this college. In order to prepare teachers , Shiksha Bharati has prescribed the following norms:
- Regular classes are organized as per requirements.
- 75 percent attendance is compulsary in order to appear for examination.
- The pupil teachers are exposed to the five point (Panchmukhi), and Six Steps (Shatpadi) education system of Bharitya (Indian) Origin in addition to the B.Ed. Course.
- 12-15 lectures of eminent epeople in the field of education are conducted every year to motivate the pupil-teachers
- Scouting as an activity is encouraged
- Country wide tours for pupil-teachers are also organized.
These programmes and activities are aimed at preparing the students as ideal teacher required by the nation and Vidya Bharati Schools.